Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Strange Rangers at the library...

There is no shortage of interesting folk down at the Maricopa Public Library. I had a cancellation today, and therefore a big hole in the middle of my day. When this happens I will usually 1. eat 2. shop at Walmart, Fry's or CVS...and really, who am I kidding? There is ONLY so much shopping that can be done at such places...unless I am planning on having my wardrobe take a turn for the worse (I'm not being snobby...I'm just sayin!)....or number 3. I can go to the library and use the free, public computers. Needless to say, I chose option 3 today, and when it comes to voyeurism at its finest, this place does NOT disappoint. So far, I've seen a gang of 15 year old elders.(I guess they're taking a break from their mission to check their My Space). I've seen two 8 year old girls shopping online, doing wheelies in their computer chairs and sticking gum under the book shelves...and I've seen an elderly man wearing designer jeans. I'm almost sad I have to leave to go to my next appointment! Who needs speech therapy anyway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment