Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why do I wait???

I used to be such a good eater; such a great sleeper....so AWESOME at relaxing! Alas, those days are gone. For some reason, I am eeking into the ugly, dreaded, full-of-stress adult world. This is no good. I need to figure out how to get back to where I was! I need 3 hour naps for no good reason! I need 12 uninterrupted hours of pure, blissful sleep! Also, I need to eat healthier! I need to eat big meals without guilt(occassionally)! I need to eat more regularly! I just need to eat!! I used to eat every 3 hours...you could set your watch by it. Now, I'm lucky if I eat every 6....what is happening to me??? I even procrastinate about eating now! THAT is how much of a procrastinator I've become! ("become"...who am I kidding?? I've been a procrastinator since my mom was trying to evict me from her womb and I wouldn't leave because I just wanted one more week in there....

No comments:

Post a Comment