Saturday, January 15, 2011

To explain all these "chapters"

I've always wanted to be a writer...ever since I was a kid...I can remember BEGGING my mom to take me to the library or book store almost every day...I LOVED books...I still do...and I LOVED to write...I would write my own stories and pretend I was a famous author...making little mini books with a drawing of myself on the back! My brother would taunt me as I spent hours and hours indoors reading, he'd come in from outside, chanting, "Book Worm! Book Worm! Erin's a Book Worm!"

While I LOVE being a speech pathologist, I also still love to read and write...

So, recently, I had this idea to write a book about all the many, many jobs I've had over the years...I would call it: "That's Not in my Job Description: 20 Jobs in Less Than 20 Years"....I've posted a few chapters here online...hopefully they don't suck too much. (I mean...you can love to do something and suck at it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment