Sunday, January 16, 2011

The decision has been made.

I'm going to forgo the shower for now...instead, I will slather on some good smelling lotion (thank you, Kelly Munley!), put on some peppermint lipgloss and throw on a hat. I'm gonna do some returns, maybe hit up Ross or Goodwill...who knows?? I WILL shower at some point...just not now. Is this OVERsharing? I guess I shouldn't be telling the world about my poor hygiene habits on lazyday Sundays...oh well, I'm an open book. If you must judge me, then do it behind my back and make sure I don't find out about it please. By the way, I was just thinking...all these modern day conveniences sure do make it easy for stalkers....especially when there are people like me out there who are willing to share their every thought on a public forum. I wonder if I will regret this blog?? Nah...

No comments:

Post a Comment